AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Why my Google places listing isn't showing in Google search?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have a verified business listing in Google places and when we are searching our business name "Zana Juices" in Google (Both Google Chrome & Mozila Browser) our places listing is showing alongside the Google organic search result perfectly. And FYI I have attached the screenshot of the search result of our places listing. Also in Google adwords preview tool our places listing is showing perfectly.
But  the problem is that when our partner searching the same name "Zana Juices" in their Google chrome & safari browser our places listing isn't showing up alongside the Google organic search result. 
So please let me know the issues why its not showing up.

Thanks.

Dillon Patterson

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why my Google places listing isn't showing in Google search?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Dillon, is your partner in a different geographic region than you? Search results can vary for many reasons.

I was also curious if your business is an online-only business?
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Colan,
Yes, He is in a different location. But he is searching from the same business location where the business listing verified. And below is the address that we have verified with Google places.
Zana Juices
60 Crossways Park Drive West
Suite 400
Woodbury, NY 11797
United States

But I am searching in India and the places listing is showing to us after verified their business in Google places listing. No, The business is both online & offline. And we have verified our location too.
And you may search Zana Juices in Google for conformation.
Please help us with the problem.
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Dillon Patterson

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
It's really just a matter of what I mentioned already. Search location, especially when searching from another Country, has an impact on what you see.

Send over screenshots of what the different search results look like for each search location.

Thanks
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Colan,

I understood the location is matter but I am searching from India its showing as "Zana Juices" isn't in our area. But when the owner of the business searching from their location (USA) where the places listing verified its not showing. And that is the concern. 

(India)zana juices   Google Search.pngIndia Search ResultAd Preview and Diagnosis – Google AdWords.pngGoogle Adwords Preview(USA)Google Zana Juices.jpgUSA Search ResultPlease find the attached search result screenshot of the different location including "Google Ad Preview and Diagnosis" tool screenshot . And in the screenshot name I have mentioned the location of search result.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Thanks for supplying the screenshots.

Mike Blumenthal wrote a great article about how to increase your chances of getting the knowledge graph:
Get a Wikipedia entry
Do a citation campaign
Create a Freebase Entry
Get your business name mentioned in authoritative online news sources
Branded links (branded anchor text)
Get more than 100 followers to your G+ page
Make sure some of those followers are authoritative
Post at least once a month on G+
Get more reviews
Full article: http://localu.org/blog/local-knowledge-panel-doesnt-show-google-can/"