AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my GMB listing not showing up?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently, I have a GMB listing and when I type in my keyword such as "Houston real estate attorney" my business doesn't come up in the top 10 on google map pack. Keep in mind when I am on the east coast it comes up like position 6 or 7, but when I am 20 miles away from the city of Houston I show up like in the forties? This has only been going on since yesterday and today, why is this?  Any information would be great thanks! 

Full Business name: Guerra | Days Law Group

Current Business address: 505 North Sam Houston Pkwy E #350, Houston, Texas 77060

Current Telephone number: (281) 760-4295

Google maps URL: HERE

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I get you top ranked for  "Real Estate Attorney near Houston, TX 77060"

and  at  18th position for "Real Estate Attorney near Houston, TX"

Read more about  improving your  ranking:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/7091?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your response; however, I am asking more along the lines of a GEO location issue. Meaning that I am 20 miles away from the physical location and I type "Houston real estate attorney" and I am coming up like 42 in GMB. But When I am in a different state I come in like number 9 on google map packs. Also to add I have a screenshot that shows other attorney's listed above me and they don't even have reviews and they are not doing posts like me. I just trying to figure it out. Any further info will help thank you.