My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Why i can not find my correct bussiness page?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are Two images image #1 & image #2. I created my business page and verified it with name "Karam Bhoomi India" , but problem is that , when i type in Google name Karam Bhoomi India it is showing image #1 result Y N Karambhoomi infracon Pvt Ltd. which is not my business page, my business page is image#2 which is showing when i typing name Karambhoomiindia. I m understanding what i do. If you can suggest me then please reply you expert advise.

My Business Page with address: Plot no. 38, Nehru market, Badarpur, Delhi.

Karam Bhoomi India Business Page1.PNGImage #1Karam Bhoomi India Page2.PNGimage #2

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why i can not find my correct bussiness page?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

There is more than one business with the name Karam Bhoomi in the title of the business. 

As such Google has to pick the one that is "more prominent" and "more relevant" to your query.

To achieve higher relevance and prominence than the other business your business has to achieve higher recognition:

1- Have a website that is linked to by other prominent sites using your business name

2- Make sure that your website is set up correctly and is clear about your name and what you do (perhaps use Schema encoding for LocalBusiness, make sure your title tags are well designed and that your business name is in plain text on every page)

3- Get news paper articles about your business so that Google can see that you are being recognized

4- Get some reviews for your business

Sometimes if your business and/or domain are new it takes time for Google to trust your listing.