AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I have 2 business pages and how do I get the reviews on to one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Square Freedom Photography at Kingfisher House Bromley. if you search for Square Freedom Photography you get two business pages? One filled out which I have the app for and the other is the maps version with no details.

When sending my feedback link to customers it only links to the maps page??

How can I move all the information on to one page so my customers can see my reviews and I can see reviews on my app?

Thanks

02081232018 www.squarefreedomphotography.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are multiple ways to go about.

One way would be to claim the duplicate business listing and once you have control over the listing, you will be able to "Mark Business As Permanently Closed."

You may also "Mark Business As Permanently Closed" without being in control of the business listing. You can do this by simply visiting the business listing and clicking "Suggest an edit" Once you click "Suggest an edit," you will see something that says"

Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No" and if you click on the "yes," there will be a pop up prompt that should require you to fill in a blank. This prompt should look similar to something like this:

"Place closed
Select an option

"

Just fill in the option that says "Duplicate of another place" and the rest should be simple.

Re: Why do I have 2 business pages and how do I get the reviews on to one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

So when I do this, will the review that I have on the page I dont want be moved over to the page I do want?

If no, then please let me know how I can have this done.

Thank you,

Gary

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

# 2

Tuxford R

4h

There are multiple ways to go about.

One way would be to claim the duplicate business listing and once you have control over the listing, you will be able to "Mark Business As Permanently Closed."

You may also "Mark Business As Permanently Closed" without being in control of the business listing. You can do this by simply visiting the business listing and clicking "Suggest an edit" Once you click "Suggest an edit," you will see something that says"

Moved, closed, or was never here

Yes

No" and if you click on the "yes," there will be a pop up prompt that should require you to fill in a blank. This prompt should look similar to something like this:

"Place closed Select an option

Permanently closed

Doesn't exist

Spam

Private

Moved

Duplicate of another place
"

Just fill in the option that says "Duplicate of another place" and the rest should be simple.

Gary Cooper

Head Shot & Portrait Photographer

Square Freedom Photography

Head Shots & Portraits

www.SquareFreedomPhotography.com