My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Why did you eliminate the ability of "MyBusiness" to write a review of another business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It used to be that I could, as my "MyBusiness" persona rather than my personal persona, write a review of another business.  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why did you eliminate the ability of "MyBusiness" to write a review of another business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi George,That was a feature available for Google+ pages, it required the creation of a password for the ghost account associated with the Google+ page. I do not know if Google+ still allows the creation of passwords for Google+ pages, you may want to ask in the Google+ help community.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i was asked to accept this answer as a solution.  i do not.  i was on the phone with google mybusiness people the other day and they told me some reason they did away with this for "security" reasons.  not acceptable.  local to local business reviews help both the reviewed business and the business making the review.  google's decision is short sighted and stupid.