AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Website disappeared off google search network?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure if this is the best place to ask....?

The site I run. www.worcesterskittles.com as off September this site has dropped off the rating over night. I use rank sonic to tracking positioning and keyword performance to keep on top with the site position. I have checked everything from seo and robots txt on the site, no errors in webmaster tools and not being penalized by google from anything I see. No problems with backlinks or spam... 

All keywords have dropped right out of the top ten, average keywords have dropped, in fact everything as dropped as of 28th august 2016. From being top of page one to any appearing from page 10 onwards?

any ideas

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Website disappeared off google search network?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Welcome to the Forums, I took a quick peak at your website ... Very Nice Design and that looks like a fun Game, you had mentioned that you use a ranking tool to keep track of position but wonder if you have seen a drop in traffic within Google Webmaster Tools and or Google Analytics .