AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

We work from home and use a P.O. Box. How do we get on the map?

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

We work remotely from home and use a P.O. Box. How do we get on the map? We don't want our home addresses associated with the business. Can't we just have a pin in the map where the P.O. Box is? We have a physical address for receiving shipments, but we don't work out of this location. If I use that address, will the address show up? I just want to appear under the map with other like businesses. The businesses below don't show a physical address and when I click on the pin on the map it doesn't show a physical address either. Vista Consulting, P.O. Box 431, Santa Rosa CA 95402, 707-575-7400 ext. 145, www.VistaConsulting.comMap.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We work from home and use a P.O. Box. How do we get on the map?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You setup your GMB listing as a service area business, follow the instructions here for details: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038163?hl=en

Basically, you hide your address. Do not use a PO Box.
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO