AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

We have two locations in the same town using the same name "Barberstry".

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I label them Barberstry - S McCall Rd and Barberstry - N Indiana Ave. Clients are constantly leaving reviews for the wrong shop. They don't think to look up the shop followed by street name, they just search "Barberstry" and the N Indiana Ave location pops up but the S McCall Rd one does not. How can I fix this? Also the one at S McCall Rd recently moved to 2411 S McCall Rd Ste D and the google maps image still shows our old bulilding. I need the maps to update to the new address.. Lastly, Barberstry at 2411 S McCall Rd used to go by the name "Finley's Barber Shop". Now somehow there is a listing for Finley's Barber Shop with our NEW address. I need this listing removed completely as I already have a listing for Barberstry at 2411 S McCall Rd but I would like to keep any reviews that listing may have. I for some reason do not have control of that listing. I only have control of the two Barberstry accounts mentioned. Help! Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We have two locations in the same town using the same name "Barberstry".

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please only post once. Let's use the other post to look at your problem