AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

We are No longer at Keller Williams how do we change this information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good afternoon, 

We are no longer with Keller Williams Avenues.  

We have moved companies and are now at Steps Real Estate.  How do we get this changed on our Google Business page? 

On another note we would like to try to enhance our web presence and would like to know how this can be achieved. 

Thanks

Bryan and Lisa Cybyske

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: We are No longer at Keller Williams how do we change this information?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bryan,

You should log into your Google My Business listing and make the proper edits and then go through the verification process to have the changes set. Once this is done your current listing will reflect the address change. Please use this information to learn more about the guidelines for representing a business on Google. Once you understand all of that info and your business listing edits are completed, you can use this information to verify your Google My Business listing.

The next step would be to enhance your presence. Please use this information to enhance your local rankings on Google. Outside of this info, it comes down to your website performance which is a subject covered under SEO

Kind Regards,

James