AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me.

We have been advised as a business that by adding videos to our Google Business page it increases our activity and also gives people a better insight to the company through Google

We have uploaded a couple of videos by going on to Google My Business > Add photo > add video however when you go to search for the business in Google nothing appears on the first page on the right hand side where it has basic details and reviews.

Instead you have to physically click on to see photos > videos to view them

This seems like a slight waste of time adding anything if people have to go out of their way to find them.

Is there anything in the settings or privacy terms that we can change in order for these to pop up on the first page? 

Many thanks for any help

Kind regards

Becca

1 Expert replyverified_user

Videos

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Thanks for coming to the community! It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name   Home Instead Senior Care East Shropshire
2. Current business address  Millennium House, New Street, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 7AX
3. Current telephone number  01952 476720
4. Google Maps URL https://www.google.co.uk/maps?q=home+instead+telford&rlz=1C1LENP_enGB532GB552&um=1&ie=UTF- 8&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTy7L4m-zaAhXFAcAKHbt8AxgQ_AUICigB

5. Website (if applicable) https://www.homeinstead.co.uk/eastshropshire

Hope that helps @helmutGeissler

Videos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

few important  remarks @Rebecca B

presuming  you are about  this  listing:https://goo.gl/maps/oUr5nkw4vky  (GMaps)

or the same on search

If so:its in heavy violation of GooglesGuidelines  as  this Photo shows very clearly the business name  is  just  "Home Instead Senior Care"  adding "Telford, Newport, Market Drayton, Bridgnorth and surrounding areas" to  the GMB name violates  Googles guidelines.

Please edit the name  asap-otherwiseyou risk a GMB penalty

Regarding the videos:

I  see all together three  videos and  all three  are pretty  good visible.

Can you please elaborate bit  more your complaint?

Videos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for letting us know re the picture

In regards to the videos what we're wondering is if there's anyway the videos appear on the front page of google when you search for the company directly i.e. here as opposed to having to click on pictures > videos in the upper corner