AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Verification for several locations / One Business url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business name is "burger28" and listed in two locations Mussafah & Airport road Abu Dhabi but when I'm searching burger28 on google that is only showing mussafah location instead of both listing together. it should show both location together when someone search buger28.

Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 8.45.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 10.50.35 AM.png

Note: My both locations are verified with correct address.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Verification for several locations / One Business url

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Burger 2,

Not sure what you mean by "Both listings together".

As the knowledge panel (Google My Business Help -> Your business information in the Knowledge Panel) appears only once for a certain search term.

Perhaps, you are referring to the "3-pack", that appears like this?:

3-pack.png

If yes, then I'm afraid that there's no way to request that your business appear this way.

As, the appearance of business listings in the 3-pack, or other "packs" is controlled solely by Google's proprietary algorithm and it is not possible for either us, or the employees in Google to manually intervene in the process.

However, you may be able to make certain optimisations to your website, listing so as to obtain this result.

I do not work in the SEO profession, but here are a few articles that I believe would help you with this:

1) https://www.brightedge.com/glossary/optimize-google-3-pack

2) https://blog.monitorbacklinks.com/seo/ranking-in-google-3-pack/

3) https://www.rioseo.com/blog/use-organic-seo-rank-googles-local-3-pack/

Thank you.

Re: Verification for several locations / One Business url

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Timelord, Thanks for your reply. Yes, exactly I want my business to be appear like that "Mcdonald" examle you have given to me. So, what I want is if someone search "burger28" in Abu Dhabi or UAE or somewhere else our both verified locations should be appear like that "Mcdonald" listing. You mean to say there is no way and it's not in our hand if I want this?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Hi @Burger 2,

Not exactly, I'm actually saying the opposite, it is in your hand, up to you to make the necessary search engine optimisations on your website and your listing.

Neither we, on this forum nor Google can manually intervene from their end make this display for your listings.

Thank you.

Hi @Timelord, Thanks for your reply. Yes, exactly I want my business to be appear like that "Mcdonald" examle you have given to me. So, what I want is if someone search "burger28" in Abu Dhabi or UAE or somewhere else our both verified locations should be appear like that "Mcdonald" listing. You mean to say there is no way and it's not in our hand if I want this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

@Helmut Geissler 

Can you please help me with that? Appreciated!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Time Lord

So, for that we need to optimize our website SEO & ranking on google? but there is no settings or manual way which can appear my ranking like that?

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Correct @Burger 2, there is no simple setting to make your business appear like that. Thank you.