AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Protect-A-Child of Indiana

17555 Willowview Rd. Ste. D

Noblesville, IN 46062

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Protect-A-Child+Pool+Fence+of+Indiana/@40.0428144,-86.0521075,15z/...

I added a new location and verified the listing.  I am unable to add any photos yet.  I click on manage photos but the window that pops up doesn't allow me the ability to upload.  No upload link displays.  Just a white screen box.  I am using Chrome.  Do I need to wait a period of time after verifying my listing?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here too, using Firefox.

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have the same issue.... someone from GOOGLE please respond. I have made sure to allow popups but it has not changed the white screen box... Thanks!

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem! I tried on my PC and my Mac with different browsers and couldn't upload or do anything on either! Just a blank white box.

Re: Uploading Photos

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Kent M,

Don't you see this icon at the top right corner of the Photos section of your GMB dashboard?

GMB-UploadPhotosIcon.PNGAdd photos icon

If you do not, please, provide a full screen screen capture of the photos section of your GMB dashboard.

Thsanks

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 4.48.36 PM.png

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Mike L,

Thank you for the screen capture.

I see that you are using Firefox, any chance that you may have installed an add-on that might be interfering with the functionality to add photos?

I also use Firefox but I do not experience this issue.

Have you tried on a different browser and/or a different computer?

Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Mike’s screen capture is exactly like mine and I am using Chromeon my Mac. I also tried with Internet Explorer in my PC. Same. 

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is my exact issue. I've tried turning off all extensions/add-ons, using an incognito browser, i've even tried Safari!

Uploading Photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here. Google done made a goof here