AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Updated business listing over 3 days ago but no approval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys.

I updated some business information for one of our venues that has changed its name and website address. 

I've updated our Analytics, search console which have updated fine but the Google listing including map marker haven't.

Do you know how long it will take or if someone can look at this today please? I will be able to provide more detailed information when someone is able to take a look.

Details requested

1. Arena Birmingham
2. King Edwards Rd, Birmingham B1 2AA

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Listing updates take time. It could take up to a week.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zachary.

Thanks for the reply and info, much appreciated.

That's fine if it takes a week. It's just the system/webpage says 3 days so after that time elapsed I thought it would be appropriate to query.

Will see what happens over the weekend.

Thanks again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Zach,

So it's been 6 days now and still nothing has updated. Is there any way I can get this updated today please?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I am not sure what information is not updating. This is a public arena with lots of visitors to the listing. People could be submitting feedback as well to offset your update. What exactly are you trying to change?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The name and URL. It is not called Barlcaycard Arena anymore and as such is not barclaycardarena.co.uk.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

It should change if you have ownership over it. But like I said since it is a public arena with lots of reviews and feedback, it could be slowing down the process. Especially if people are including those words in their reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the update Zachery. I spoke to someone at Goolgle today so it should be sorted soon enough.

Thanks for the prompt responses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Update:

I've added a question in here
I've added a question in Business forum
I've spoken to the Google team and received very conflicting updates as to how long it will take
I've waited 23 days since I updated the page

Nothing has changed.