AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Save Images from my Google Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to save the images in order to make them better optimized for viewing quality.

Previously, I was able to drag and drop them to my desktop or click a "3-dot icon" in the top right of my screen and save the images. I am unable to locate them by viewing page source or inspecting the elements as well.

Anyone have solutions to this? Or is this a feature Google is revoking our ability to edit?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to Save Images from my Google Business Listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Zach P

Yes you are correct, this has been removed with the new photo section which now "mobile-first" centric.

You only option is to delete an image. 

However if the images were originally uploaded within you overall account, they should be located in here: https://photos.google.com/

If they were uploaded externally, then it wont be of any help.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Re: Unable to Save Images from my Google Business Listing

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

If they are in your GMB account, go to https://get.google.com/albumarchive/ while acting as the GMB user (check the user icon in the upper-right; click on it and change it if necessary) - they are in the "Scrapbook" album.  

Once in the Scrapbook album, click on the three dots on the upper right-hand side.  You should see "Download Album" - click to get them in a zip file.