Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Change Business Hours from 24 Hour Open

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm trying to update the business hours from the automatically updated ones and there seems to be a bug, where I can't change these from open 24 hours. I've tried to picture this below:

When I go to edit the hours, only some of these allow me to edit specific times, others simply have 24 hours preselected:

24-hour-option-only.png

This is showing on the search results for the brand, which is a shame given that a bar being open 24 hours in the UK isn't legal!

search-results-incorrect.png

Obviously, I would like to correct these to the proper hours of operation, so as not to confuse my customers.

Am I missing something?

Can somebody please assist?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm still not able to change this from 24-hour. 

Does anybody have any input here?

Re: Unable to Change Business Hours from 24 Hour Open

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Marketing N

there seems to be a general issue as I am able to replicate oyur issue with one of my own listing:

here a screenshot:

Screenshot 2016-12-22 at 13.47.59.png

Now a workaround I just figured out:

obviously it is still possible to change the 24 hours  trhough the GoogleMyBusiness app on Mobile.

I did this and got then the changed hours for "my Monday hours" shown on my desktop dashboard too.:

Screenshot 2016-12-22 at 13.59.31.pngI consider it a dahsboard bug of GoogleMyBusiness on desktop to escalate it to Google - will do this now.

Thanks for reporting

My escalation (for my own reference only:): 

supposed dashboard bug on desktop - can't change 24 hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having a similar problem. What's even stranger is that when I tried your workaround the hours were showing up correctly, but they aren't showing up correctly on my desktop. I can't even suggest an edit to change them. Did you ever hear back from Google on the bug?