AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Two locations, only one showing up on google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi -

We have two verified locations of our business (LouVino) in Louisville, KY.  One at 1606 Bardstown Rd Louisville, KY 40205 and one at 11400 Main St. Louisvilly, KY 40243.  The Main St. location is brand new.

When you do a search on google for "LouVino" I thought that a map with both location would come up like with other restaurants with multiple locations.  Right now, only the Bardstown Rd. location is showing up.

If you search for "LouVino 11400 Main St" the Google+ page advertisement/preview does come up on the right side.  

How can I make it where you don't have to type the address of the 2nd location in the search bar... and so when they type "LouVino" - a map with the locations will show up so they know we have multiple locations.

Here is the google+ page:

https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/115192685948566832682/115192685948566832682/about?gmbpt=true&hl=en

Both locations ARE coming up on Google Maps, which is good.  I just want them to show up during the initial search.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Two locations, only one showing up on google search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I have dealt a similar case and figured out that in this other thread the matter have been caused by several categories for both listings.
This applies in your case also.""
One restaurant is with "Southern Restaurant" the other comes as "Small Plates Restaurant"

Is there any need to have different categories?
ANyway there is no guarantee to get on a name search for a business all locations listed