AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Two Sets Of Hours For The Same Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have two sets of hours for our business. We are an Ecommerce company and our call center is open 7am to 7pm. We also have a Showroom where local customers can come in and purchase products. It's hours are 8am to 7pm. Our Google My Business listing shows the 7am to 7pm hours. Is there a way to create two sets of hours with a label for what each one means? I see that we can create custom hours but that looks to be focused on holidays or other special hour events. 

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Jared O - There is no way to create custom hours that are daily. Now, Google can crawl your site and put them up on the Knowledge Graph. An example would be look for banks near you and some have lobby hours and drive-thru hours or a bar that might have regular hours as well as happy hour. 

You would just need to have these hours listed and request Google crawl it in Google Search Console. A personal side suggestion would be to have the 8AM - 7PM listing as those are the showroom hours. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My restaurant has two sets of hours, one for restaurant and one for the bar.  Is there anyway for us to list accordingly.  Currently after 11pm the google listing comes up as closed but in actuality the bar is open until 2am

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Matt V - please start a new post with your business details and question so it can get the attention it deserves.