Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Transferring and managing virtual tour

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have attempted to transfer the rights of a virtual tour I created for a client several times now. They gave me access to their email account and they indeed did receive the transfer request. I clicked the "accept transfer" link and I was taken to a page saying the virtual tour would be accessible in the "contributions" section of Google Maps or the "profile" section of the Street View App after 10 minutes. I tried accessing both sections from the clients email account. It has been about a day and a half and I still do not see the entire virtual tour. Instead, when I search their business page, I see only one single photo from the virtual tour that is not connected to the rest. 

The company that I created the tour for is Healthy By Nature in Leesburg, VA. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this? Thank you for any guidance!! 

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mao House,

The appearance of the connections is not instant, it could take several days after the transfer. I see that there are several photo spheres now and it is possible to navigate among them.

Is this matter resolved now?

Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@treebles Yes, I see now that the connections are starting to appear! Thank you very much for your help and your quick response!