2.9K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Tip of the Month: Business Photos

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Thanks for visiting our Tip of the Month post on photos! We hope that you find the series useful, and encourage you to visit our previous post, as well as stay tuned for upcoming tips.

On Google My Business, photos can be a critical piece of drawing in new customers. Think of the last time that you searched for a new restaurant or jewelry shop. Those with enticing photos likely caught your eye before those with a less impressive visual display.

One great way to optimize your listing is to add photos of your business.  This can be anything you like (within our guidelines, of course) that highlights what your business has to offer. We recommend posting images of your welcoming storefront, as well as things that your business specializes in like the tasty treats that your bakery offers, pets enjoying a bath at a grooming location, or beautiful pieces from your art gallery. You are also welcome to use photos to showcase your business personality--customers love seeing members of your team! Remember, you can post multiple types of photos that all serve different purposes.

If you notice any images that are violating our guidelines, it is advisable to flag such images for removal. We take this type of complaint very seriously and do investigate every instance of complaints.

We would love to hear from you--share your favorite business photos or best tips for photos below!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Tip of the Month: Business Photos

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
We'd love to hear from you! Share your best tips with the community by adding a comment here!