AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

The WellHouse Fitness - Unable to find in Google Maps on Mobile

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning everyone,

I am having issues finding my business in Google Maps on my mobile device. I am new to Google Business so any tips would be great! I have just added more information to my profile so it might help but I would like someone to check and see if there is possibly something I can do to fix this. It is very important that a customer finds me through Maps since this is a primary means of locating a business while driving.

The business details are as follows:

The WellHouse Fitness LLC

2500 Battleground Ave Suite C, Greensboro, NC 27408

(336) 908-8654

www.thewellhousefitness.com

My main goal is to be able to find the business by searching the name of it (obviously), but also find it by searching "Pilate Studios" possibly in Google Maps. As of now, I am unable to do either.

Thank you so much!

The WellHouse Fitness - Unable to find in Google Maps on Mobile

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I noticed a couple things.  1) If you want to be found by search keywords "Pilate Studios" then you at least need to have content on your website about a Pilates program at your business.  2) Consider putting your business name & address in the footer of every page of your website, I only see a map on your home page.  3) Take a look at this guide from Google, https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/7451184?hl=en it will help you to understand some basic SEO strategies to get your business noticed online.  I would suggest that you attend to your <title> tags soon, only your home page includes your business name in the <title>.  And if you have not already done so, make sure every page has a unique meta description as well.  Good luck to you.