My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

The 3D Maps image of my business,automatically added by google, is out of date and wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Upon googling my business name, the business listing on the right is accurate according to the address BUT the 3D image is old and shows what used to be a house there, which has now been converted to an office. This is making customers worry so I'd like to remove the 3D Maps Image that has been automatically added please from my Google Business profile. I cannot remove it manually because it's not on my photos tab.

1 Expert replyverified_user

The 3D Maps image of my business,automatically added by google, is out of date and wrong

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ozzy,

There is no mechanism to remove it effectively, you should create and publish a photo sphere (360 photo) to Maps for that business listing, so it will show the current image along the outdated one, sometimes the outdated Street View imagery will be removed from the business listing upon uploading of a current photo sphere, but it is not guaranteed.

Please, take a look at the Street View section of the Google Maps help center to learn how to create a publish a photo sphere to Google Maps.

https://support.google.com/maps#topic=6275604

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor