AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Tag words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have recently noticed that’s when I google a service and then out the area I’m located in my business doesn’t pop up. I was curious if there is something I fill out for tag words that I have somehow missed  thanks ! 

Tag words

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Sounds like you need to read up on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or find a reliable provider.  However, if you want more specific advice I would be happy to do so.

To further assist you we would need:

Business name:

Address:

Phone Number:

Thanks,

Nathan Olsen

Re: Tag words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Nathan,

My business name is Alecia Nicole’s Beautique
The address is 1041 Pearl st Brockton Ma
The website is www.AleciaNicolesBeautique.com
Phone number is 774.444.4203

My business comes up when searching in yelp but not in google. I would love
any advice you can offer!

Tag words

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Alecia,

So first off, your website doesn't contain any information (content) words or anything SEO focused.  Your title tag is "mysite".  Amongst you aren't found in very many places across the web.

If you want to ensure you rank you need your site to be properly optimized such as title tag.  I don't think wix offers all of the features that us SEO companies like to use.

Ultimately Google likes companies that offer things such as easy to navigate website, websites containing useful information to customers, loading speed, and more.

Local has other factors such as map embeds, photos, citations (directories).  Yelp's main ranking factor is reviews, location, I don't believe they even use your website as a factor.  However, Google does.

Those are the small items that need to be corrected, a good SEO designed website should hit 3 things in about 9 seconds of a customer visiting your website.

#1.  Did they find what they were looking for

#2.  Did you answer their question

#3.  Contact info

and much more!  I would suggest finding someone reputable that can help with SEO if learning Search Engine Optimization is outside your realm.

Thanks,

Nathan Olsen