My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Structured Data Testing Tool Result (ISAHA Medical) For further improvement. Kindly Help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Structured Data.png

I have done the structured data for my business (ISAHA Medical). In this connection, it is requested that please inform me your valuable suggestions, guidelines towards improvement.

With Best Regards,

Mohammed Khurram Mirza,

Business Name:  ISAHA Medical
Business Address: Behind Bilal Masjid, Mohallah Amanat Pura, Near Jinnah Stadium، Sialkot، Pakistan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Structured Data Testing Tool Result (ISAHA Medical) For further improvement. Kindly Help!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You've got an awful lot of structured data for your page. I'm not sure Google does something with all those types particularly put on a single page the way you are doing it. It feels a bit like a shotgun approach which may backfire.

First, it is good that you can get the preview button on some of your content (it goes these previews - note this URL is short-lived). It means Google recognizes it and may even create a feature to use the data. 

I don't think many of those sameAs links that point to other places are your own site are useful. I'd remove them. Additionally, for the social URLs, if you have a person attribute, you'll want all those URLs for that person, not for the business. sameAs links shouldn't be shared across different entities on the page. In some cases you're not even putting links in there.

Also, the @type LocalBusiness and MedicalBusiness are essentially two versions of the same type - choose one and remove the other.

For products, only have schema for your individual product pages, like this one

You don't have "Articles", and I'd remove that type of schema.

@id is supposed to be a unique URL used once in your site's schema to uniquely identify that object. I'm not sure that's what you're doing.

I don't think you have a "Service". I'd remove that tool. If you want to indicate you have a catalog, you can do that nested under Organization. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Respected Joel,

First of all, Thank you very much for spending your valuable time regarding this concern & also Thanks for your valuable suggestions & guidelines towards improvements.

I really enjoy your word "AWFUL" & in this context i feel that you're right in some concern.

Moreover, i will do implement your given feedback & will disturb you after completion, if you don't mind.

Thanks again for your kind co-operation.

With Best Regards,

Mohammed Khurram Mirza,

Business Name:  ISAHA Medical
Business Address: Behind Bilal Masjid, Mohallah Amanat Pura, Near Jinnah Stadium، Sialkot، Pakistan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kindly check again

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kindly explain me regarding how to add breadcrumb in my website different categories (like: Products - Laryngoscope, Plastic Surgery Instruments, Orthopedic surgery instruments etc), Each products having sub categories (like: Laryngoscope (Conventional Blades, Laryngsocope Conventional Handle, FIBER OPTIC LARYNGOSCOPE BLADES etc).

I have put some data regarding this concern, kindly look & suggest your valuable guidelines.

With Best Regards, 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Just ​a few thoughts: 

A product page should be consistently​ describing the product. Again, you have a bunch of sameAs links pointing back to your own site. I don't understand ​what you're trying to achieve there. 

Breadcrumbs​ are meant to describe site hierarchy, and that's not what you seem to be doing.

You should declare schema @type only once. 

https://schema.org/LocalBusiness

You don't need organization​ and localBusiness on the same page since they cover the same entity. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter