2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Sizing photo cover

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to resize my website photo cover image but I cannot find any way of doing this! Can someone help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Frank H
May 2017

Sizing photo cover

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Probably not the best forum for this type of question. Also, it is useful to have a link to your website and describe more precisely what you're trying to do (make the image file smaller? make the image appear smaller on the page? make the image resize when you change the size of your browser window?).

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Frank H
May 2017

Sizing photo cover

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Probably not the best forum for this type of question. Also, it is useful to have a link to your website and describe more precisely what you're trying to do (make the image file smaller? make the image appear smaller on the page? make the image resize when you change the size of your browser window?).

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter

Sizing photo cover

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google's no Facebook! I struggled with this too and couldn't find a reasonable answer in Google doc's. I found it, here of all places, when searching Bing: https://havecamerawilltravel.com/photographer/google-plus-cover-photo. Maybe Google could POST PHOTO SIZES - and keep people from guessing.