AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Sidebar Appearance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Professional CPR
1620 N. Carpenter Rd Suite D57, Modesto CA 95351
209-599-2203
I cant find my google+ url

How do I get this sidebar appearance for specific keywords:

(i.e First Lady Permanente,LLC when i typed "cpr classes turlock ca")

See this link...   https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cpr+classes+turlock+ca

Re: Sidebar Appearance

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello @Josh H

seems like the local G+ url is here

https://plus.google.com/104093973508540445899/about

Not sure what you're asking - if i use the search term "cpr classes turlock ca" i get the local listing in the local Knowledge Panel (LKP) on the right.

If you're asking how to get the LKP for any and every imaginable keyword search, we can't really help you there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Keenan,

thanks for the quick response. of course i understand it would unreasonable to try and get an LKP for every keyword, I just want to understand more about it and if I can get an LKP listing for 1 or 2 keywords. How does a business get an LKP?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
also, just so we're on the same page, the First Lady Permanenete is not my business. We are "Professional CPR".

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you for posting in the GMB forum @Josh H

There's really no way to tell you how a specific search term will populate the LKP, usually a brand name search and/or brand name + location will generate such a response. Certainly a search for "Professional CPR Modesto CA" pulls your local listing in Modesto..

Yet, "Professional CPR stockton, ca" does not. I would suggest you work on aligning the 3 locations with the major data aggregators to ensure the local GMB pages are in sync.