AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Service Area - red line

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am adding service areas to local branch sites for our business. I know how to do this - however I am looking to show the red circumference line around the said service area - but cannot see how to do this. Please can anyone advise how this is possible? 

For example 'prokill pest control avon' is listed as being in Chippenham at a fixed address but I would like a big red circle to appear around Chippenham and to spread as wide as the service covers.  https://www.prokill.co.uk/pest-control-chippenham/ 

Another example would be that the Chippenham branch - also covers a near by town in Wiltshire called Trowbridge and I would like the service area circle to be around this town - but I can't select 'within xx km of my business' as the business address is in a different town.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Many thanks, Kate 

Service Area - red line

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You will want to choose a service area instead of a fixed address. 

Service Area - red line

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Chas,

Thank you for your reply, I tried this also but still couldn't see a red line....

Thanks, Kate