Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

SEE INSIDE - option not coming on google business map

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am not getting see inside option on google business map i have published 360 photos on map but still its not showing

My question is if there is anyway or see inside in discontinued

Thanks in advance 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Can you post more information? 

First question in my mind is how many pictures are posted that are interior and exterior on the listing?

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

With the above information, a much better answer would be possible.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I have uploaded two 360 photos of exterior and ten 360 of interiors 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Netshell S Can you post details listed above?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name 

a: Netshell 360
2. Current business address

a: Srinagar India 
3. Current telephone number

a: 8803500140 
4. Google Maps URL 

a: https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/Orange+International+School/@34.1533063,74.8087594,15z/data=!4m5...

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

@Netshell S  Well good news the pictures are now live in the view I saw. They look good. The full number you mentioned do not show all of them.  It was probably an issue with google going through the approval process of the images.   Two suggestions you should claim your listing and then add your website to the listing if you have a site.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks
Yes pictures are live from almost a month now, but i want to know about "SEE INSIDE" why its not coming on this map

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

@Netshell S I would have to say that there is not a lot of outside pictures that they are publishing. One of the key factors to getting outside pictures published is to show the entrance along with company logo in the picture. If you show the building in the context of its surroundings that helps. Photo from a phone with GPS turned on helps. Clarity and a clear sunny day can help. Try adding some static pictures. The goal that google has is to show what customers can expect when they look online will show what they will see when they get there. So shoot some static shots and I think you will get the additional tab.

The other thing that can help is not to have people in some of the photos

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star

@Netshell S a greater mix of both will create the tabs

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star

I was reading on another community page that the see inside has been discontinued for 360 Pictures. We may be talking about 2 different things. I see listings with tabs here in the US that has both interior and exterior pictures and a map showing. Is this what you mean? On your link, you shared it only says see photos. Other pages in the search results will show see photos and then also "see photos outside".

In the case of these two locations there is no good picture of the outside of the first listing because the front of the location has a parking garage blocking the view of the front. I hope this helps and I did not create confusion.