Guide Me
star_border

Reviews

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Can you tell me how to get my Houzz reviews to appear on my Google business listing? Someone from Google posted that there is a link but he didn't say where it was or how to access it. 

thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patti C

I am unaware of a magic link that makes your Houzz reviews (or any others for that matter) show in the knowledge panel.  Can you provide a link to the article you mentioned?

The way to help Google know to consider putting reviews from other platforms is to tie the platforms to your website, and the other way around.  Easiest done with a link.

You can also add schema to your website using the "same-as" property to help Google understand the connection.

Do you have your own website or are you using the one from Houzz?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Margaret,

JS Design Build

Here's a link to JS Design & Build that shows Houzz reviews available to click on on a Google page. 

I made my website using Wix. I have a link to Houzz from my website and a link to my website on Houzz. As far as getting a link to appear on my Google page, Houzz said it was a Google question, not Houzz. 

I'm not a technical and don't know how to get Google to link to my Houzz account. 

Is there somewhere on My Google Business profile that shows me where I can make this link?

Thanks again 

Reviews

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Patti C

There's no guarantee, but one way to help Google follow the thread is to have a link on your website and on Houzz that ties to your business on Google Maps.

I haven't worked with Wix or Houzz sites lately, but check to see if they offer you a place to put a link to your business on Google Maps.  If not, put on in the body of your contact page.

Google will be using those and other signals from around the web to decide which 3rd party review sites get included in the knowledge panel. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Margaret,

I'll give the old college try!