Guide Me
star_border

Reviews posted by customers are not showing on my business page

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have recently been requesting my clients to leave feedbacks on my Google page by sending them a link to post their reviews on.

Over the past 1 week, 2 clients have told me that they have posted their reviews on my Google page but both these reviews are no where to be found.

I have told them to repost the reviews, but the problem persists. As you can understand, Google reviews are precious and requesting patients to rewrite them is very embarrassing!

Following are names and email Id of clients who's reviews are not reflecting

Pramod Bhosle

pramodbhosle04@gmail.com

Rituparna Adak

rituparna.adak.imt@gmail.com

My business name

Dr Niketa Sonavane

Business address

F-7/102, Shankardham, Sundarvan Complex, Near Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West. Tanishq Showroom Lane, Opp. Cafe Coffee Day

Business phone numbers

099309 96023

022-40031799

Link to business

https://g.co/kgs/uNRv4U

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews posted by customers are not showing on my business page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Dr Niketa S

It is likely possible your reviews got filtered or removed for violating Google's review policies. Here are some reasons why reviews go missing:

• URLs in reviews
  • The same review appears elsewhere online (Yelp, a testimonials page on your website etc)
  • The person who wrote the review is a manager of your G+ Page
  • The person who wrote the review works for you
  • The person wrote the review from the same computer/IP Address that you sign into to manage your local listing
  • The person wrote the review from the same IP address as other users who left you reviews
  • The person tried to post a review for you several times on different dates (Ex: they wrote one August 5 and it got filtered so they tried again on October 10)
  • You've been collecting reviews in mass within a short time frame
  • The person reviewing you has also reviewed multiple other businesses with the same name (if you have several locations and they reviewed all of them)
  • The person reviewing you has a completely blank G+ profile and has never had any activity on that Google profile before or after they left you that review.
  • You hired an SEO company to post reviews for you
  • You have an onsite review station (Ipad, Computer etc) at your location
  • You are offering incentives for people who write you reviews.
  • Your # of reviews is abnormally higher than most businesses in your industry.

These are most of the reasons a review could get filtered. 

If you feel that the possible reviews are indeed accurate then 

I would call Google about this. You can also reach out to support via Twitter.

Please try those avenues and see if they can resolve your issue. 

If they cannot, please come back to this thread with a case ID and we can escalate the issue from there. 

--

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear @Ben Fisher

Thanks for the reply.

I called customer service and they said that they will not be able to help with this.

My case ID is 3-8794000013974

I am very well aware of all the google review policies and never intend or attempt to violate the same.

Here are my explanations for the policies in detail:

• URLs in reviews - no there weren't any URLs, just descriptions of idividual patient experiences with me as their treating doctor
  • The same review appears elsewhere online (Yelp, a testimonials page on your website etc) - no, only a single review was written on my google page.
  • The person who wrote the review is a manager of your G+ Page - no, two individual patients wrote the reviews. I manage my G+ page myself.
  • The person who wrote the review works for you - no, both the patients are in no way related to or employed by me.
  • The person wrote the review from the same computer/IP Address that you sign into to manage your local listing - no, the reviews were written from their own devices, i had sent them a link via whatsapp requesting them to post their review.
  • The person wrote the review from the same IP address as other users who left you reviews - no, both patients wrote the reviews from their personal mobile devices.
  • The person tried to post a review for you several times on different dates (Ex: they wrote one August 5 and it got filtered so they tried again on October 10) - the patients wrote the reviews and informed me. After 2 days, when the reviews were still not reflecting, i did ask them to write again.
  • You've been collecting reviews in mass within a short time frame - i have been requesting each and every patient to write a review. As a result i have been getting 2-3 reviews every 7-10 days or so.
  • The person reviewing you has also reviewed multiple other businesses with the same name (if you have several locations and they reviewed all of them) - no, i do not have other locations.
  • The person reviewing you has a completely blank G+ profile and has never had any activity on that Google profile before or after they left you that review. - both these patients have gmail email id which they regularly use. I'm not sure if they are active on G+. Facebook is more commonly used in my area, G+ isn't.
  • You hired an SEO company to post reviews for you - no, i do not engage any SEO services. I manage my wordpress website and SEO by myself.
  • You have an onsite review station (Ipad, Computer etc) at your location - no, all my patients always write reviews from their own devices. I do send them a link usually by whatsapp requesting them to write their review.
  • You are offering incentives for people who write you reviews. - no, patients write reviews when their treatment is completed and i do not offer anything in return.
  • Your # of reviews is abnormally higher than most businesses in your industry. - there are other clinics who's reviews for various locations is higher than mine.

I have been working hard to get reviews. Both these reviews are very valuable for me.

I would really appreciate if this matter can be escalated to reinstate both these reviews.

Thanks.

Dr Niketa Sonavane

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thank you @Dr Niketa S I have submitted this to the backend team for review. The answer process can take a while, feel free to come back here if you do not hear back from me after a week or so. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Reviews posted by customers are not showing on my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Might I suggest the removal of your patients personal name and email from your post?