AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews being removed that are legit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have three reviews that have either been prevented from showing or removed.  I'm FULLY aware of the policies and all these reviews are legit, third party customers posting.  It's unfair given how hard you work to get them.  I'm 99% sure its because they were within 24 hours of each other but c'mon.  I sent a newsletter out with the link to get reviews.  Isn't this what we are supposed to do?  I need help getting these reviews that are honest back onto my page.  

The company is Paver Saver located in jacksonville, Fl.

The one review I saw then was removed was from joanna Johnson on 10-18

The other two were from last night 10-19 and I can't even see them and there not showing.  I have an email with the first sentence of the review and that is it.  

Please help and please don't tell me to call google.... thats useless and I've already done that.  Thanks in adavance.

John

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@John C

I don't tell you to call Google as it is indeed not helpful to get filtered reviews reinstated.

But i tell you to change back your business name to  what it was just a week ago at 15th of Oct: "Pave Saver" - your actua GMB name as "Pave Saver Jacksonville" violates their guidelines.

"Pave Saver" is as you appear on oyur webiste and in the public and oyur business is called thegt manner too!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just added "jacksonville" this morning trying to help show higher in the map rank as just like other posts I've seen to fallen off the number one spot I always have been on and lesser quality websites/companies with smaller profiles show up first.  Its very frustrating as I am very diligent about using all resources constantly to get a higher rank.  I removed the added text to the business name but would love more instruction on what to do to get these three "legitimate" reviews to show.  I feel it is very unfair for Google to have no outlet for recourse or review in such a matter besides what there system says it wants to do.  

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

there are no "instructions" from my end as I don't know how Googles filtering algos work "en detail" - and I'm not supposed to know this exactly.