2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews From The Web

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there - I've noticed that some business have Yell reviews under the 'Reviews From The Web' heading on their GMB panel.  Our Yell reviews don't show on ours nor our Truspilot ones - is it possible to get these added at all?

We are ArmaFone on armafone.com in St. Mathews Street Ipswich

Thanks

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris E
June 2017

Reviews From The Web

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris

I just checked your Knowledge Panel and it looks like Yell reviews are coming up now :)

These reviews are served by an algorithm so there's no way to request they be added - the best you can do is make sure the details of your business are correct on all external reviews sites, to give Google the best opportunity to match your GMB listing with those external sites.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris E
June 2017

Reviews From The Web

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Chris

I just checked your Knowledge Panel and it looks like Yell reviews are coming up now :)

These reviews are served by an algorithm so there's no way to request they be added - the best you can do is make sure the details of your business are correct on all external reviews sites, to give Google the best opportunity to match your GMB listing with those external sites.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Reviews From The Web

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If I understand this correctly (I am not a techie) then although I cannot myself add my Yelp reviews to this Google Business page, it will/can be picked up by GB and added. Is this what is meant here?

Thank you,

Paula