Guide Me
star_border

Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tarek F
Hi,

I have over 60 reviews from legitimate patients. All of a sudden today, all of my reviews are gone. I also had multiple patients over the past couple days want to write reviews and they were unable to do so.

I see my surgery follow up patients on the same day so most review requests are performed then. What can I do to restore my reviews? Years worth of work are suddenly gone!

Below is my google maps link:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tarek+M.+Fakhouri,+MD,+1235+Lake+Pointe+Pkwy+%23200,+Sugar+Land,+T...

Please help!!
Tarek M. Fakhouri, MD
3 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tarek F
April 2016

Re: Reviews Disappeared

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tarek F

There's a huge bug going through Google's stuff at the moment. There's a thread about it on the Local Search Forum here:
http://www.localsearchforum.com/google-local/40957-possible-bug-april-1-impacting-reviews-listings-g...

You're one of many business owners experiencing this glitch today. Luckily there's a relatively easy fix... just move the map marker for your business slightly. I went ahead and did it for you already, and your business is showing properly for me now. I love those glitches with an easy fix at least! No need to call up Google and wait on the phone or anything. Just go ahead and verify that it shows up properly for you, but you should be good to go now. 

Edit: that link you posted still shows you broken for some reason, but if you do a new search, you show with all your reviews and everything intact... so when you double check, don't use the link you posted in your question. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We have been on business since 1957. I had 37 five star reviews, all gone today. I own B&L Tire Sales in Lakeland Fl. Please advise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
James! You're the best, thank you!

Tarek

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for this advice...it worked like a charm!

JC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello DR. It appears the problem you had happened to my business. Can you
share with me what you did to recover your reviews. Thank you in advance
for your time.

Chris w Crawford
B&L Tire Sales, Inc.
3401 US Highway 98 S
Lakeland, FL. 33803

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
In the future, if you start your own thread that helps keep things organized. Just log into your listing, move your map location pin slightly, and it should fix itself. The glitch should fix automatically ( according to Google) in 24 to 48 hours too.

Tarek - glad I could help!
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, I will do that next time. I went into my listing and edited the pin
location, I was able to move it , I just do not see any change. I do
appreciate your attention to this matter. Any more advice would be helpful
Thanks

Chris w Crawford
B&L Tire Sales, Inc.
3401 US Highway 98 S
Lakeland, FL. 33803

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ames

It did work, You are a life saver!

Chris w Crawford
B&L Tire Sales, Inc.
3401 US Highway 98 S
Lakeland, FL. 33803

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,
We too had around 250 reviews that have disappeared. I tried the solution you've mentioned, but the edits are pending and the reviews still aren't showing up. Could you please help?
Our company name is "Edureka". Website: edureka.co