AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Reviews Disappeared

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two problems:

1. I'm experiencing a problem where all of my customer reviews have disappeared from my google my business page. It's almost as if our original listing has been "upgraded", with everything brought over, except the reviews. I have been a member since 2008 and had 50+ reviews listed on this page (all from past and present customers) and now they are gone. I have tried calling google to fix this problem, but that was a dead end as they said they would look into the problem and email results and nothing came of it. This is highly impacting my business. How can this problem be rectified?

Bella Brothers Construction

https://plus.google.com/104457920084337965348/about

2. I have recently come to know that there are now two G+ pages. One is correct (the listed link above) and the other incorrect (https://plus.google.com/116529712271229440102). I do not know how that happen either, but it seemed to have happened around the same time the reviews disappeared.

Any help with these problems is appreciative. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Reviews Disappeared

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Michael S

wasn't it @Helmut Geissler having given you the information about your two pages?

Let's forget for the moment your reviewing issue.

I would recommend solving at first the duplicate matter.

Since you are (at least I suppose you're) the owner of the non-SAB-page "Bella Brothers Construction

you should contact business support asking them to merge your verified business page  "Bella Brothers Construction  with the unverified SAB page "Bella Brothers Construction Inc" with hidden address

This shouldn't that hard for them as both pages have almost identical names, same phone numbers and same websites.

The best way to contact support:

https://support.google.com/business/contactflow?hl=en

Good luck

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Helmut! Yes you recommended that I should start a new thread, so here we are!

We have been trying to get the unverified listing removed for 2 weeks with no success.

The review issue is very serious for us. We have worked hard for several years to build up our reputation, from Google Local, to Google Places, to Google Business, to Google My Business. It's very damaging that our listing, which we've had since 2008, now appears to Google users as a new business listing.

We will try the link you sent to attack the duplicate listing problem.

Do you have any further suggestions for investigating the missing reviews?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Not sure how you tried removing the duplicate as this wont work
But as said I'm sure the only folks being able to fix the issue are the guys from Business Support.
Give requesting a "call back" a try and request from them to get your local / verified page merged with the unverified SAB business page (or ask them alternatively to remove the latter)
Be prepared to give them a link to both pages (at least to the unverified SAB business page)