Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Review Help for Google+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, could someone please help me with reviews on my page:

Reviews show up on the "About Me" section but when I click the "reviews tab" I get a message saying "No reviews published yet" and it has a map icon next to it. It also says this tab is shown to visitors; use Google+ settings to change which tabs are visible.

I know I have reviews because when I am in the admin panel, I click on "reviews' and I can respond to them. There are also reviews shown when you search for my business in Google.

Does anyone know how to fix it so that the reviews are placed in the correct tab?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Review Help for Google+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
How many total reviews do you have? To my knowledge reviews wont show up until you have at least 5 of them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have at least 63+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jade C
November 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Jade C

you seem misunderstanding the purpose of  two tabs "about" and "reviews" regarding reveiws

Reviews your business GOT from users or other businesses are listed in "about"

Reviews your business POSTED on G+ pages of other business are listed under your reviews tab.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for the clarification!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want to know how you take bad reviews off

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Eric,

Please start a new thread and give us the link to your page on Google Maps that has the review and we can try and assist.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for great response Helmut,
Can you please clarify in more details about review tab specifically this "Reviews your business POSTED on G+ pages of other business are listed under your reviews tab."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, that is clear. I'm not sure it will be to visitors to the page though. Anyways thanks again!

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
This older thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.