AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Removing unwanted pictures from google my business free website setup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your post advises to go to photos, but there is no option in there or instructions on how to remove them once you go there. I have been trying to delete photos uploaded by people with no connection to my club and cannot do so. Very frustrating

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Removing unwanted pictures from google my business free website setup

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @John W

Am moving your post to a new thread, as based on your description you have a different problem from this one. 

Could you please send me a screenshot of your dashboard & menu?  Every listing should have a photos option.

That said, if I understand you correctly, you are wanting to remove photos uploaded by someone else?  If that's the case, your options may be limited. If the images are against the guidelines, they can probably be removed. If not, they may not be removed by Google. 

Could you also provide me with links to the photos you want removed?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Removing unwanted pictures from google my business free website setup

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, There are a number of examples of pictures which are misleading and are obviously not of the golf course.

https://business.google.com/u/1/photos/l/12428718802301948495

Re: Removing unwanted pictures from google my business free website setup

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @John W

The link you have provided is for business owners & managers only. It does not work for me.

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google Maps URL to the biz
5. Website address (if applicable)

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog