AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Remove other users photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you google my business, it shows another user's photo. The user's photo is not good, blurry, and not of the material that we sell. How can I get this photo from not showing by my business name? It's not a good representation of my business. We want our cover photo or profile image to show. Our cover photo says "BY APPOINTMENT ONLY". We keep getting people coming to our place of business but it's by appointment only. Google doesn't have a place to state this so it's the only place we could put it. It used to show up by our listing until this user uploaded some very crappy images. Now we have people coming to our place of business without an appointment, and bringing crappy items like this user submitted. Please help!

Screen Shot 2016-02-08 at 4.37.43 PM.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Remove other users photos

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ryan,

You cannot stop people from adding photos via the "upload to public".

If they are inappropriate then report them as such.

Go to: https://support.google.com/business/contactflow

Select Report Photos and follow the process

Re: Remove other users photos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a similar photo from a google user who posted the "No Dumping Sign" we had behind our building. It is irrelevant to our place of business but is one of the first photos that appears.

Remove other users photos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Melissa F

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I will block this very old thread now for any new replies