4.8K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Remove User Submitted Photos

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm consulting on a listing that has user photos that are not relevant to the business. I've reported the photos as "This photo is irrelevant to this business", but I know selecting this option is super subjective. In this case, the business is a storage facility and the 27 photos are of appliances. I'm very familiar with the photo guidelines so I do understand that at first glance, you could rationalize that these are relevant photos of objects that could be stored at the storage facility, but in reality these are photos that someone has uploaded as part of their appliance repair business. We flagged their GMB listing since they are not authorized to operate a business using the address of the storage facility, so now they are just adding their photos to the storage facility's listing.

Any advise on getting these removed? Is this something that we could get assistance from a TC to help escalate to be reviewed?

Thanks in advance!

Meghan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Meghan T

have oyu tried contacting business support already (through "talking to an expert" )?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for replying Helmut! I have talked to support about this, but they have directed me to report each photo. These reports are either not getting reviewed or not getting considered seriously since they are still live photos. 

Here is the start to the 25 appliance photos: https://goo.gl/maps/ia25Bwyng3k

Thanks again for your help!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut,

Is there any additional support you can give? These photos are crowding out the relevant photos. Much appreciation in advance!

Meghan