1.6K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Problem accessing Google+ Insights data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am managing a Google+ brand page, but the Insights data is not working properly, I think it is a problem at your end, as I have tried to access the data on different computers. Basically I can see my visibility, but when I click Posts, then reach on Recent posts, then press next to view all posts the web page says loading then hangs. I have tried clearing my cache, disabling extensions and my firewall with no joy. I have also spoken to Google+ support, but they were unable to help, as they did not have Insights experience. 

Also I want to understand why my posts are not reaching my followers, Insights says some of the posts are reaching non-followers, but there is no results for followers. My views are steadily increasing, but posts don't appear to be reaching anyone. Unless of course the Insights data is incorrect.

Brand Page: Tyre Shopper
Head Office address: 26-32 Millbrae Road, Langside, G42 9TU Glasgow
Business has a generic 0800 number, so please us admin telephone number: 0161 304 0664
Admin contact: Wendy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problem accessing Google+ Insights data

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Darius E

I have just followed your steps in some of my Brand pages and all seems to be working.

Perhaps the Google+ community has encountered your specific problem :

https://plus.google.com/communities/115758385206378551362

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim

I am going round in circles, pardon the pun, already messaged the Google+ help, they couldn't help me and diverted me to this community. I have also spoken to Google My Business, again they couldn't help.

This appears to be a technical issue, as other people have tried to access my brand page data remotely and are having the same problem

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Darius E

I do not know what to suggest, this is business page help and business pages have different insights and not the same as Brand pages, the Google+ community should deal with Personal and Brand pages.

I will see if i can find where brand pages can get extra help

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim

Your help is very much appreciated, I'll wait to hear from you.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
I'm stuck trying to find someone to deal with Brand page insights:

https://support.google.com/plus#topic=6320376

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tim

Thanks for trying.

I have already been in a conversation via your link above and they sent me to your community, definitely going round in 'CIRCLES'.