2.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Posting Events on Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is a fairly new facility for business owners to post updates and events within Google maps. However, when these appear to the user who find the business through search, they are shown in inverse order to the date/time of creation i.e. the most recent post appears first. The logic of this is clear for general news updates but this feature permits dated events to be added. The logical order for postings of events to be shown is in chronological order, i.e. the next event comes first. Is there any way to achieve this?  I have found that events long in the future are appearing before those in a few days, because they were entered last.

Martin Sach, London Canal Museum, 12-13 New Wharf Road, N19RT 02077130836 https://goo.gl/maps/XsUPdb9mwmt www.canalmuseum.org.uk

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

This is a new feature and I could not find a way to do it either. It may be added later and looks like a great feature request. Looking at your business page it looks like you deleted the posts was it because you could not get them in the order you wanted? If the issue keeps coming up they may add it.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Thanks @Martin S for your contribution regarding this

I have forwareded your feature request to the team:

For my own reference only:

FR about order of GMB Posted Events on Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4