2.1K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Popular Times Segment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have managed to list my business on Google My Support. I saw that some other businesses have this "popular times" segment chart displayed on their Google Information Box (with address, hours and website). I need this bar chart feature to be available for my Google Info box as well as my customers have feedback that they would like to know when are the "popular times" for our services and so they can choose to avoid the queue by visiting when it is not so crowded. The google my support personnel do not seem to know how to have it listed even though I provided them with real traffic data from my system. Could anyone advise me on getting this data displayed? Greatly appreciated. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Popular Times Segment

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Noel L

This isn't a feature you can request.

Essentially

"To determine popular times, Google uses data from users who have chosen to store their location information on Google servers. Popular times are based on average popularity over the last several weeks. Not all businesses will have a popular times graph; the graph will only appear for businesses whose hours are listed on Google and about which Google has sufficient popularity data."

More information is in this article: https://support.google.com/business/answer/6263531?hl=en

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Adding to what Priya said:
I don't believe Google will give you an kind of "incentive" showing your "popular times" as your business page name violates their guidelines (support.google.com/business/answer/3038177)

The name of the business page is actually "+Serv @ 313 Somerset" and it contains parts of your address ("@ 313 Somerset") the only allowed naming for your business page would be as on your website: http://www.plusserv.com/ being "+Serv"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Helmut Geissler, thank you for pointing out. I have removed the @ sign. The reason why I did not simply just indicate +Serv is because I have a separate +Serv Google My Business page for a different location.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
since "+Serv" is the name of your business:
each of the business locations where you face your customers and you like to create a business page for must have the business name as page name (not more or less!!!)

The concrete addresses of any concrete business locations will them let to distinguish by Google and by your customers