AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Our serving area is 50 miles from the pin but people can't find us on the maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community!

I have a question. The problem is we are not receiving a calls and orders from the Google Maps' customers.

The problem we are in fact invisible on the maps and even if you're searching for Appliance repair, heating repair, ac repair near us - we are on the 14th place even .5 mile from our business address in Reseda, even not whole Los Angeles whough our serving area is 50 miles around.

We've tried everything: to use zips and the names like Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, Augora Hills, North Hollywood etc. instead of radius, to check and to uncheck the box that we are serving at our business address but result is the same. People who looking for appliance repair in this area can't find us.

All categories are correct, a lot of photos, reviews... But people can't find us and we have no orders indeed.

Could you please advise what is wrong and how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

1. EG Appliance Repair - Heating Repair - Los Angeles
2. 18319 Hart Street #9 Reseda, CA 91335
3. (818) 633-2178
4. https://www.google.com/maps/place/EG+Appliance+Repair+-+Heating+Repair+-+Los+Angeles/@34.197984,-118...
5. http://appliancerepairlosangeles.business.site (temporary while main site will be fixed)

Our serving area is 50 miles from the pin but people can't find us on the maps

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @My USA C - I would strongly urge you to change your name immedately to the actual name of the business. It is against the guidelines for GMB to use location within the name and they could ban the listing altogether. Please check out: Guidelines for representing your business on Google

Beyond that have you tried creating GMB Posts? You can check out the article on How to make great business posts