Guide Me
star_border

Opening Times are not showing correctly

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've noticed when searching my company the times show like this...

26dd7fc2067fd9e21e96b73ed8be1f0f

However when going to my profile or editing the times they show how they are meant to be.... like this...

6cfc5300269b3f7a1e5c3b40d65aac41

Whats going on...?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ash M
February 2016

Re: Opening Times are not showing correctly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Haha, oh man... I was gearing up to do some research, and then I spotted the obvious. Before I just tell you the answer, let me bore with a lengthy anecdote. 

When I was in College, I was a year older than most of my roommates, and as such, I was the resident coding guru... there to help with any confounding bugs during all-night runs to finish assignments. At around 3am one night, I'm interrupted in the midst of my own desperate bid to finish a last minute assignment... my roommate comes up to me. "James, I've been trying to figure this out for over an hour, I'm trying to instantiate an instance of a triangle class, I clearly declare the triangle class here, but it's not working!" 

Of course, after two seconds, I see that he actually wrote 'trangle'. 

So... look at your dashboard again. You've got 9pm to 6pm. Switch that to 9am to 6pm and you should be good to go.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@james w

nice story and not at all boring ;-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Wooops!!!! How silly of me.

How long does this take to update on the actual search page?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Here's an article on what happens when you make changes:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038311?hl=en

I don't usually pay too close attention to exact time frame when making changes, so I can't remember off the top of my head if it's minutes or hours, but unless it says 'changes pending' at the top, you should be good to go by tomorrow. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.