Guide Me
star_border

Only 5 of 45 reviews show

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Our Google + page for our business is https://plus.google.com/+Gynecomastiausa and our review page is https://business.google.com/b/112776952870909197525/reviews/l/16507920202156718054/0. Our map URL is https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dr.+Mordcai+Blau,+MD+-+Gynecomastia+Center+New+York+NYC/@41.026069...

When our listing shows up on the right on Google search results or shows up on the map listing, only 5 reviews show up. There is no option to view all, even clicking "view more" or  the "45 reviews" link will only show the 1st 5. We also saw the same thing on other businesses with over 30 reviews.  It seems that the navigation bar is missing to navigate to more reviews. Are there any solutions for this?  It's important that all of the reviews are available for the pubic to see.  

Thank you for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mordcai B

I can't replicate it

I get all 45 reviews listed if clicking your GMaps link and then top left in the big blue bar  the link "45 reviews"

Same on the knowlede graph for "Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD - Gynecomastia Center New York NYC"

Clicking over there the link "45 reviews" I get them all too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the quick reply.  We do not see the "more reviews" link in Chrome.  After your reply I checked other browsers and saw that it is working in Firefox.  I also tried IE and the reviews link is not showing there either.  Is it working for you in Chrome and IE?

Re: Only 5 of 45 reviews show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello again,

After checking multiple computers, we cannot see the full reviews on the latest version of Chrome 56.0.2924.87 or Firefox 51.01.  We were able to see the full reviews only using older Firefox v 22.  Please advise what browser you tested with, as we don't seem to get the same results.  None of the review links work on the updated browsers.

Below is a screenshot from Firefox 51.01

fireshot.jpg

This is from old Fireshot 22 - you'll see that the "see more reviews" link that shows below is missing from all updated browsers.  

fireshot-ff-old.png

We'd appreciate it if you could check again, as we see this consistently on all profiles that have more than 5 reviews - we can only see 5 and cannot navigate to more.  Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Its pretty strange since I'm also using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit though)

No problem to get all 45 reveiws.

I get btw also all 45 reviews listed on my Android if using there the GMaps link provided by you at the beginning of this thread

(doesn't matter using your GMaps-link on Android with Chrome or with GMaps)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for checking again.  We find erratic results on our tests and only have seen the 45 reviews on old Firefox. On other business reviews we find that Ajax loads all reviews some of the time but many times we only see 5.  The paid advertiser profiles seem to load reliably, but all others are erratic. We will continue checking from other locations/IP/browsers to try and clarify further. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I tested on Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, all work fine.

This might be a long shot, but have you considered uninstalling Chrome fully, and cleaning it up, then installing a clean version? Make sure you backup all your stuff.