AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

On tap plumbing and building services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,  I've filled out all my google business page with all our details, have made a post and have all addresses and hours, I've verified our business by post a couple of weeks ago but we are still not showing up on maps?  

Can someone please help? 

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google maps not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

on tap plumbing & building services 

CT94LF
Hi, I've filled out all my google business page with all our details, have made a post and have all addresses and hours, I've verified our business by post a couple of weeks ago but we are still not showing up on maps?
Can someone please help?
Thanks

Re: Google maps not showing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @James C,

Isn't this your business listing?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/On+tap+plumbing+%26+building+services+ltd/@51.3592648,1.0965591,10...

It is a service area business with hidden address.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

On tap plumbing and building services

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes it is,  can I change it from a service area with no address? And will that make it show up on maps?

Re: On tap plumbing and building services

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @James C,

I see that you already have remove the hidden address.

Do you have an actual storefront that customers can visit unannounced?

What potential customers would find when they get to that location?

That is a requisite to be able to display the address on Maps and I do not see any street address listed in your web site for your business, only a P.O. Box.

If you do not have a storefront that visitors can visit unannounced during the stated business hours, and considering your business category, you are required to set up a service area business with hidden address, otherwise you are risking suspension of the business listing.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor