AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

OGSystems Google Search Appearance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

1. I want to enhance company site's attribute in Google SEO. 

- My company in SEO appearance is looked like the first picture. I want to enhance like the second picture"Booz Allen". So I implement google javascript inside <header> for sitelink search box for my site, and local contact markup. And why it is not updated yet after 2 weeks? Please let me know if I did it right. You can look up my coding with view source www.ogsystems.com.

2. Sitelinks Question - my site link lists are listed differently between  I log in the google plus account and I log out. I want the site links(log in version) are show up  for normal users. How can I make it or will it be updated later with that version?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: OGSystems Google Search Appearance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Og S

both schreenshots show completely different typs of knowledge graphs!

Whil the knowledge graph for your bsuiness shows like for every other local listing shows Google for the brand  "Booz Allen Hamilton" a  knowledge graph based on result of thrid party websites .

It is no knowledge graph for a local listing at all.

Similar knowledge graphs will shown for other brands like "Hugo Boss" or "Microsoft" etc.

YOu can't  - as a local page-  get such a brand page based  knowledge graph.