AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All, 

We have a business People's Kenpo Karate of Highlands Ranch. When you search People's Kenpo Karate with and without Highlands Ranch it shows our sister location in Littleton (on Bowles Ave). 

How can we get each location to show properly?

Re: Not showing up

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Joe,

I made a search for People's Kenpo Karate of Highlands Ranch. Google Maps Search showed me both locations and asked me which one I meant. Could you please try on a incognito browser because Google Search is personalized and Google thinks that based on past search habits you probably mean the Bowles Avenue location.

Would you agree that *Highlands Ranch* in People's Kenpo Karate is a location and not a part of your real world representation?

Screenshot_2016-01-06-01-50-49.png

As an additional note, please try using the same category for each business in the case that they offer similar service.

Re: Not showing up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emir! 

Thank you for taking the time to help me! I really appreciate it. 

I did an incognito search and it still automatically showed me the Bowles location only. Each dojo is named People's Kenpo and the city it is located in is part of its actual name. As far as this listing goes, I would be happy to edit it to show People's Kenpo Karate only if people searching for the Highlands Ranch location will still see it. 

Finally, thanks for the heads up on using the same category for each. I just fixed that. Google automatically filled the categories in. They now match.