Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

CD-Lab, LLC

23335 N. 18th Dr. 

Suite B-140

Phoenix, AZ  85027

623 334 9277

Google + URL - https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/100466029895240582196/+Cd-lab/posts?gmbpt=true&pageId=1004660298952405...

I wrote in about two months ago and received some advice and unfortunately don't know how to look up that post. 

Example of the problem: When searching from our office in Phoenix our website (cdlab.com) will show up on first or second page organic results for the keyword phrase "cd duplication" but does not show up on the map at all. We are verified and do have a presence on the map but not during any searches. The last time we got help here a few suggestions were made like adding schema, a map that was linked to our google map and eliminating a second business listing (xopax) at the same address. We have done all this. 

Well, it's been a while now and we still are missing from this very important part of the search display. Can anyone help?

Re: Not showing up on map for keyword searches but have good organic results

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I remember you, here's the old post:
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Enhance-Your-Presence/My-business-does-not-show-up-on-goog...

I actually did see your business pop up when doing a search in Google maps for 'phoenix CD duplication" but it disappeared when I started moving around and zooming and such, definitely seemed fussy about whether or not it wanted to show. 

I've wondered too what can cause a business to not show in the maps at all (even low on the list) when it still clearly shows up in certain circumstances at least. I don't know that anyone has a super clear answer for that, but the two relevant factors in your case: time makes a difference, in a few months you might find that changes. The other is citation consistency. I noticed you have a different number on some of your listings ((866) 300-3408 at white pages, switchboard, 411) an some wrong addresses here and there (5455 N 51st Ave # 36, Glendale, AZ 85301, and Peoria, AZ 85345 were the two variations I saw). Will cleaning up those citations help? I'm not sure. If you were a client, that's where I'd start though. 

Looks like you did a good job cleaning up the xorax stuff. Things shift slowly when it comes to local SEO, and May was only two months ago. it's entirely possible another month or two will make a difference? My personal recommendation is to clean up the bum citations you can find, and then focus on backlink building and see where you're at in another 2 or 3 months. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for remembering.

I have a question about schema. Should this be done on all of our key pages
or just the home page?

--
Rob Walker
Office: 623 334 9277
Toll Free: 866 300-3408
www.cdlab.com

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

I usually add the schema site-wide. Google's main statement on this, is just that the schema should reflect what's actually on the page, so as long as the whole site is about your business, I figure it's correct to add it everywhere. That'd change of course if you have multiple locations or different businesses on the same site, but in your case I'd go site-wide. If you did just add it on your home page though, I think Google would still get the gist. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.