AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

Not listed in keyword searches on Maps or in search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!  My business is listed in local google searches under trampoline park, however a large part of our business is birthday parties and we are no where to be found using keyword searches related to birthday parties.  Can someone help me understand how we can get listed under those types of keywords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Your question raises all sorts of questions. In order to better answer the question could you post details so that the community here can develop an informed answer.

Please include the following with your question: 
1. Full business name 
2. Current business address 
3. Current telephone number 
4. Google Maps URL 
5. Website (if applicable) 

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Name - Altitude Trampoline Park - Spokane

Current Business Address - 1441 N. Argonne Road, Spokane Valley, WA 99212

Current Telephone Number - 509-890-1019

Google Maps URL - https://www.google.com/maps/place/Altitude+Trampoline+Park+Spokane/@47.6706486,-117.2866617,17z/data...

Website - www.altitudespokane.com

Thanks for respnding quickly!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Brandon, 

Google My Business pages are a reflection of online and offline information that Google has on the company. Anything from Streetview information on your location, state registration, links, and website to name a few. The pictures posted on your profile look great. It

Some brief suggestions. The one birthday page on your site has about 350 words just looking at it and making a guess. Content counts. Top-ranked pages have up to 1500 to 2000 words on the page. A web page on who what why when and where on setting up birthday parties there so no clean up at home kids are active, no worries about weather and local references and the web page should rank well and help listing rank well. 

Looking at your site it seems like you have a corporate site that you do not control? Is this correct? So website SEO is out of your hands? You may want to consider your own site well optimized for local search. The second idea, I would start by using all the features on your Google My Business page video, posts, questions, more pictures, request reviews and request reviews that have more text, send happy customers a link for reviews to name a few things. Check out the articles section of this community for ranking ideas this is a good article. James Clemens has posted a great synopsis on SEO and if you follow all links and do what is suggested you will do geat. Bottom line it is no one action but an ongoing SEO effort over time that will build ever increasing traffic. 

Thanks for asking,

David

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |