AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

None of my 8 online business profiles and social media accounts show up in google

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping for a bit of advice this morning with my business's web presence on Google. 

My business Visuals And Video has 8 online profiles but none show up in Google.

I'm relatively active on most of our main accounts and try and engage with people daily and post content every few days. The main social media accounts are also linked on my website and I've also added social profile links using structured data markup and tested it using the structured data testing tool and everything works.

But if I google Visuals And Video Facebook, or Visuals And Video Instagram nothing appears in google at all. And the same goes for every profile.

So if people google Visuals And Video I only get one listing!

1 Expert replyverified_user

None of my 8 online business profiles and social media accounts show up in google

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google maps are for Brick and Mortar store fronts that are staffed and that customers visit. Then there are service area companies like plumbers that go out to visit customers. Online companies that do not have visits would use a brand page. Do you have a website with your address listed and have you claimed or set up a Google My Business page? With these questions, the community would be better able to help. The Square space site does not load yet. Let us know. Also if you have time browse the articles section in this community.

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply.

We have a studio in Doncaster, South Yorkshire that is frequently visited by customers and I claimed the Google My Business Page a few weeks ago. Our website has our address and contact details. I checked using the Google structured data testing tool and everything is seen correctly by google. 

Every profile has the same Brand name, website, phone number, and address.

I spoke to someone yesterday and they commented that because our Brand name used generic terms and our domain name was different to our brand name that could be causing an issue. 

So I've purchased Visualsandvideo.com and transferred our site to that domain. I'm now waiting for the new domain to be indexed by google.

I'm hoping that when the new domain gets indexed google will pull all that information together.

I just find it very strange that not one profile is found.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

It should work out then it may be an issue of time. Also, have you posted a site map over at webmaster tools/ search console? Especially when the new site is live. I did not see your a Google My Business page? Is is live?

The profiles are not going to show up as a location. They are all on other web domains and do not have code or information specific to you. Some may even have listings that no follow. You may want to check out an article I found recently that I was using as a reference if I covered everything. You may want to check it out on how to boost your online visibility. For a plumber on Angie's list none of his information gets to be indexed by Google they want customers to come to their site then search. Hope this explains some of the question

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |