AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Take your business to the next level.
Guide Me
star_border

New Business Address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone,

We have got a new location and business is functional on the new location as well. But, I'm unable to find out how I can add one more address and markup for the same business. However, I tried creating a new Google+ page and getting it verified for new location with same business name and website. But, now google is showing "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.Get help".

Please help, how I can add one more address of my business and get it verified as well.

Looking forward to an useful reply.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: New Business Address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
What kind of business is it?
Could you please provide the business web site if you have one?

Typically, when the listing is suspended is due to violation to the guidelines to represent a business on Google.
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Treebles,
Thanks for your reply.

This is a limousine and car hire service company, and it is verified on one location by postal card. We want to add and verify its new office address as well on the Google map.

Due to an agreement with company I can;t disclose the company website here.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Can you provide the addresses? Was the second location created so they could rank in a second city?
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
That type of business is typically represented on Google as a service area business with hidden address.
If the second location is within the area of service of the first location that could explain why it was automatically denied.
I do not understand why the web site cannot be revealed in this forum. The whole purpose of of listing a business on Google is for potential customers to find it when searching on Maps or Web search and the web site would be displayed. Why cannot it be shared here?

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If your business is providing services to customers' location then you should hide your address. And both locations must have separate address, & phone number in GMB. Please rectify the same and send re-consideration request from here https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177?hl=en